SkilStak TODO List
Here’s what needs to be done. Stuff that gets finished here ends up in the Change Log. If you see something that needs doing let me know.
Why So Many TODOs?
Because having something is better than nothing.
This site is very dynamic and sometimes pages are written literally during a learning session for polishing up later. Others have been derived from session notes. This might seem messy — even unprofessional — but it is simply the only way I can keep up with the variety and pace of learning here.
Content Nodes Needed
- Setting Up a Good LinkedIn Profile
- Creating a Sustainable Resume
- Designing and Ordering Business Cards
- Consolidate Your Portfolio in Your Web Site
- Connecting with the Tech Community
- Leveraging HTML5 Templates
- Taking Notes with Markdown
- Working with a Web Development Client
- Managing GitLab Projects
- Securing Your Critical Private Data with KeePassXC
- Create a Simple Oracle Game for the Web
- Restoring Previous Versions in VSCode
- Search-Centric Vim Workflow
- Disabling the Touchpad
- Editing Basic YAML Files with Vim
- (link above from Guided Projects were needed)
Functionality and Tools
- remove all references to Live Server and start using BrowserSync instead
- need to make an email notification tool for closures
- get the exact object model for Minecraft to use for YAML and JSON initial lessons
Progressive Web App Re-enabled
- add the manifest back
- add the service worker
- test the card setup for fb and twitter