2023 Boost - Week 21#
- Where can I read about loops and math in shell and bash?
- How do I repeat something one or more times?
- How can a counter be added to my loops?
- How do POSIX shell and bash shell differ regarding for loops?
- What is variable "scope"?
- What do "declare" and "local" mean? How are they different?
- How can we use a function to refactor our code to read more easily?
- What are the key differences betwen for and while loops?
- How are math operators and values different in shell from other languages?
Last update: 2023-10-14