2023 Boost - Week 19#
Tasks of a procedure or function are sometimes based on certain conditions (called "state" formally). Some people call this "flow control" or "boolean logic" since true or false conditions dictate what happens. Hence another name "conditional programming". Think "if-then" (instead of, for example, "when-then").
- What is the difference between
- How do I limit what happens based on different values?
- What are conditionals?
- Should I use tabs or spaces in shell code indentation?
- How can I combine multiple conditional checks?
- Why should double brackets always be used in bash?
- How do I prompt the user to type something in?
- When and why would you not want to prompt the user?
- How can I change the colors of text and user input?